Christmas is coming! The radio stations have already begun playing festive music to remind that soon you will be expected to have a gift for all of your loved ones.
But what do you get for that picky writers/book lover in your life. After all, one can only use so many journals…..
I’ve found some cute and practical gifts for the writer in your life….or maybe sometime to spurge on for yourself!
1) Novel Teas: (Description from website) Novel Teas box contains 25 teabags individually tagged with literary quotes from the world over, made with the finest English Breakfast tea.
Let’s face it, there are days when the same old teabag just won’t do. Spend tea time with CS Lewis, Rita Mae Brown, Alice Hoffman, and more as they share their thoughts on the delights and comforts of tea and books on each individually printed tea tag.
2)Scuba Diver Underwater Writing Slate: Soak in some suds and still be able to work on your novel? What writer wouldn’t love that. Now give me a glass of wine and have Pride and Prejudice playing and we are all set!
3) Speaking of Pride and Prejudice. The Jane Austen Gift Shop has all sorts of neat gifts for the Jane Austen lover in your family.
4) The coolest Ernest Hemingway card ever. A great quote. You gotta check it out.
5) Trouble writers prints. It’s prefect piece of art for your writing room.
6) Prose before Ho’s shirt. Ok I hate the world Hos, but this shirt is still pretty sweet and while I wouldn’t wear it, the writer in your life might just love it.
Any other ideas? What would you love to see in your stocking?
A pretty notebook and a pen is always a winner for me
I’m a Hemingway lover! Great card!
I need to forward this to my un-inspired husband. SD
May be I should send the link to this post to all my buddies… A little helpful hint never hurts…
These are awesome. I completely in agreement with the Hemingway card.
Great ideas! Another thing that I love are quotes. So even someone putting together a bunch of quotes in a notebook/journal for me makes me super happy. 🙂
Love the underwater writing slate! I’m sorely tempted to get one for myself, to jot down ideas when I’m in the shower, but the problem is that I wear really high prescription glasses, so I wouldn’t be able to see what I was writing, lol.
Thanks! I enjoyed these and they’ll go nicely with some of my friends!